Saturday, July 31, 2010

open to input

So now I'm doing this blogging thing. I don't really know much about it. What is the essence of blogging? How do I get people to come to my blog? How does that translate to traffic for my website  http://corogami.net/  ? What do I share? I must keep some information to myself, I can't share everything.
And what do you the readers want to hear about?

How about some personal stuff? I'm 52 still get around pretty well, healthy and rarely get sick. I enjoy being alone with my thoughts and toys but I also like to go to music festivals and parties. I'm single by choice not circumstance and I like how much simpler my life is without romantic entanglement. Of course I must endure the sideways glances of people who can't understand my choices.

I like movies in general and watch many. I don't like to watch a movie I have already watched recently. Very little of television interests me. I like good writing and production and frankly, TV people don't often deliver. Tastes vary and mine are broad for a guy. When I had Satellite TV I watched alot of "women's" channels. Human drama is very thought-provoking. I love to provoke thought.

So think about this... Is it crazy to give up a comfortable fairly secure situation for an unknown future which offers little comfort and much less security? I mean it could turn out to be the best thing I have ever done. Or, it could be the biggest bust of my life. Is it worth it?          'til next time    -corogamiman

No comments:

Post a Comment