Tuesday, August 3, 2010

need for speed

So I've got things in place for selling the corogami Dragonfly folding kayaks, the lightest most portable easiest to use boat you can buy. Now I need to get my website in front of as many eyes as I can. My old school mind wants a publicity action, do something to gain public attention. Yes, I could go to a big chain store like Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas, but I would rather have a direct connection with my customers. I am not convinced that they would treat my customers as well as I do. I really care and I like to know how they use my boats and who uses them and what they like most and least about my boats. Can't get that with a third party in the middle.

So  I blog and seek out public venues to show and demonstrate my boats. I'm starting close to home but think I will benefit by getting further away maybe Minnesota, Wisconsin or maybe Texas.

Today I'm working on boat production and dealing with triple digit temps. Hot times!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I really appreciate your quality work. Keep continuing to write more like this.
    popular folding kayak brand

    ReplyDelete